Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Film#1 Don't be a bully Fantastic fish fingers!

Fantastic fish fingers!

In Term 3, we got the chance to make our very own films.
The theme for this year’s films, “confident, connected, actively involved lifelong learners”. Our teacher, Mrs Faalili put us into groups. My group was the fantastic fish fingers. We learnt about story-boarding, different types of shots and angles as well as how to hold the iPad correctly. The people who help cast this film is David, Khin, myself, Mrs faalili and Miss Shannon 
Our film is a drama and it is about a girl at school who get bully my some kids.
One thing I really liked about this whole filming process was the acting and the angles shot.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Moni I really like your film good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moni,
    I really liked your guys film it was splendid to watch. It taught me a good lesson, Don't me a bully! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moni!

    I really enjoyed your movie and how you entered through the front of the school. I also liked the music in your movie and your Motivational quote ''Don't be a bully''!

    How did you come up with this film idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone me and my group had a great time making this film. We came up with this idea because as you all Know i am a pearmedioter and i have seen a bit of angry people around our school that's how we came up with the idea By Moni

    ReplyDelete