Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Writing is GOLD

This week with Ms Wrack we had started to find ways how to write and why we need to read our writing. She taught us that our is gold we have to read our write like its GOLD and write like its gold. Here is my piece of writing. 

I felt the freezing cold water crash between my legs
Image result for GOLDI saw soldiers charging towards a safe place to save their lives
I heard intense piercing gun shots passing my ear and heading towards the air.
I felt my chest pounding so momentary like it never happened in my life.
I saw bullets sticking out from my friends deformed body 
I heard soldiers scream in a displeasing way. 
I smelt gun smoke coming behind me almost about to destroy my lungs.
I tasted the salt water coming from the ocean and about to give me a heart attack 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Moni,

    I really enjoyed your AMAZING writing.It made feel as if I was in the actual battlefield. You have awesome adjectives in this story and verbs!. Keep the awesome work up Moni.

    Skyla~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Skyla
      Thank you for the wonderful comment
      I sure did use some amazing verbs and adjectives.

      Cheers Moni

      Delete
  2. Malo Moni,

    Wow! Look at all those amazing words you've used in your writing. I'm so impressed. My favourite line is "I felt my chest pounding so momentary like it never happened in my life".

    Keep up the great work, Moni.

    Mrs Faalili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Faalili
      Thank you for the wonderful comment
      I sure did work hard on this piece of writing.

      Cheers Moni

      Delete