Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

My experience I had on Saturday

For Literacy today I had to write about what I did in the weekend that made me not to come to the family dun day. Hope you enjoy.


Early on Saturday morning I, my sister, my mum and my friend woke up early in the morning around 5.30 and went to the pools at Glen Innes around 7.00 for a swim. We swam until 10.00 am and went home to get ready to go to me and my sister music lessons that started at 10.30 am and finished at 11.30 am and came back home and packed some lunch while my mum went to pick my dad up from work and came back home to get us and off we went to Hamilton to visit my uncle who is sick at the moment. While we were siting at the back we got board and decided to play a game called bust stop. When the game got boring we just fell asleep. When we arrived there we gave them some fish and fruit's. After that we played with our cousins and ate there. Then it was time for us to go home and we said bye to them and of we go home. when we arrived home we were exhausted and we went straight to sleep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment