Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

This is me

Malo e lelei, Kia Ora and Aloha my name is Moni and I am currently attending Glen Taylor School as a year 7 student. I am a learner who loves to learn and help others especially my 2 teacher’s Mrs faalili and Whaea Pene. I am Tongan and I also have seven members in my family. This year I am looking forward to becoming a great role model to younger kids and a stronger year 7. At school I really enjoy learning things I haven’t done before and also P.E. I also enjoy trying new challenges that are hard for me. In my spare time I love to write stories and poems about things that mean to me. My goals this year is to try my best in all I do and try to be careful on what I say. The person that inspire me to do my best would be my mum she is one of the persons that I would look up to she pushes me to try my best and give’s us advice to never give up on what I do. This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment