Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

My house captain leader speech!

At school our teachers gave some of us a opportunities to give a try for house captain leader. We had to write our own speech why we should become a house captain leader and get them to vote for us. Here is my speech. Hope you enjoy.



Good morning glen Taylor school I am Moni Ahokava and I am applying for house captains leader for Maungarei
The election presents us with a clear choice. It’s a choice between continuing things the way they have been done or electing leaders who can bring fresh ideas and perspective  
I believe that my experience and personality will help me offer new ideas.  Above all, I believe my most important job will be to listen to you and to communicate with you regularly. I will also show you fire and ace in what I do and say. I am great and bold never quitting I have the heart of gold I lead by example I show what to do I empower people to be a TEAM And make them realize to follow their dream. A vote for me is a vote for you vote Moni to represent you.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Anitimoni, This is great work and I am pretty sure you can make it and be a wonderful house captain to your group. Faa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moni,

    I am hoping the election goes well for you. I know that you'd make a great leader because you are passionate, driven and can get things done!

    Good luck,

    Mrs Faalili

    ReplyDelete