Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Maui and the giant fish (summer learning journey)

For our 1 day activity on summer learning journey I had to read a short story about this little boy called Maui and his older brothers. Then I read more information and facts about Maui. Here are some of my facts about Maui. Hope you

Did you know Maui is an island in the central Pacific.

Did you know that Maui was so brave to his older brothers and there older brothers did not believe him  

Did you know that Maui did not stopping giving up on his dreams and kept on trying to make his dream come true and it did come true


3 comments:

  1. Hey Anitimoni!

    It's great that you can join us on the Summer Learning Journey these holidays! I look forward to blogging more with you as you go through the activities.

    These are some great facts about Maui. He certainly was a strong and persistent guy to prove his brothers wrong and make such an achievement. Do you know of any other legends about Maui??

    Keep up the great blogging and enjoy your holiday!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nicky
    I am so happy to blog with the summer learning journey. I hope you have a great holiday. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

    Cheers Moni:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Antimoni

    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School well done on completing the first activity of the week, this is great work. Did you find this hard to do ? (Happy Holidays)

    ReplyDelete