Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Wharepuni House or a home (Summer learning journey)

For my 4 activity day 2 I had to compare my house with the Wharepuni house. Then we had to the different between my house house and the Wharepuni house. Hope you enjoy.










                           In my house I have lots of windows
and Outside my house I have lots of
trees and plants                                                                             

                                                                                                  Out side the Wharepuni house they have
                                                                                                   of Maori patents and Maori statues lots                                                
                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Hey Antimoni

    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    What an amazing blog post on the similarities and the non. Was this task hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anitimoni,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been working on these activities. Keep up the good work! :)

    They do have lots of Maori carvings on the wharepuni. I wonder why they have these on their houses. Do you know why?

    You've thought of some very good differences between your house and a wharepuni. Can you think of a few similarities? One of the similarities I thought of between a wharepuni and my house was that they both had windows.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete