Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

My Pepeha (Summer learning journey)

For my 8th activity I had to look at my Pepeha and create my own Pepeha. Here is my Pepeha. Hope you enjoy.

My Pepeha 
Ko Mt wellington te maunga    The mountain that I affiliate* to is…
Ko Tamki          The river that I affiliate to is….
Ko Nothing I have the family waka The waka that I affiliate to is…
Ko Tonga desdents tōku tīpuna My founding ancestor is…
Ko Tonga tōku iwi          My tribe is…
Ko Nothing just one tribe tōku hapu My sub-tribe is…
Ko I got no marae just villages tōku marae My marae is…
Ko Tonga ahau I am from…
Ko Aulola rāua ko Paea ōku mātua  My parents are … and …
90668006.jpg
Ko Full name Anitimoni for short is Moni tōku ingoa. My name is …

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Anitimoni, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's great to see that you have been blogging hard and learning lots about New Zealand history.

    I love that you were able to complete your Pepeha. You've done a terrific job , well done.

    What would you say is your favourite line from your Pepeha and why?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Antimoni

    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    I love that you were able to complete your pepeha. Did you learn something new?

    ReplyDelete