Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Art Deco

For my 19th activity I had to rate the picture I had been given to see. Here is my rating and why? Hope you enjoy. 

(1 star = terrible painting, 2 stars = pretty bad painting, 3 stars = okay painting, 4 stars = good painting and 5 stars = amazing painting). After you’ve rated the painting out of 5, tell us why you gave it that rating.
                                                                                                                     Here is the picture
 Well I rate this picture a 3 ,
Why because it is not my style 
of art piece I                                                                                      would draw. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anitimoni

    It's Allie here again from the SLJ team.

    This is a very interesting piece of art and is very much in the style of the Art Deco era. Usually people either really like them or not at all.

    I think it is a very relaxed looking painting, she looks very calm sitting in her car with the wind blowing her scarf as she drives along.
    Do you like to draw? How would you change this painting?

    The colours are also calm. If they were different then I think that this painting would have a completely different look about it.

    I hope that you have enjoyed doing these activities during the holidays. It is not long until you go back to school.

    Well done Anitimoni.

    Until next time

    Allie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Allie
    Yes I do like drawing so much and even drawing with shapes and different sorts of things. If I would have to change this drawing I would Probably Just leave it how it is.

    Malo Moni

    ReplyDelete