Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Te Matatini (Bonus activity's)

For my 11th activity I had to look at 3 videos and tell on my blog which is my favourite and which wasn't my favourite 1-3 ? and say why you gave them that ranking. Hope you enjoy.

Here is the links to the 3 songs.           Click on the name of the song.                                                                         


The 1st place song is Tamatea Arikinui because I like how they move there hips and how they move together as a team.  
    
The 2nd place song is Te Puku o Te Ika because I like how they sang loud and how they kept in time with each other.   

The 3rd place song is Te Iti Kahurangi because  I like how they listen to each other when they sang. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Moni!

    Great work completing another activity! They're all really beautiful performances, aren't they? I like how you've told us why you ranked them in the order you did. Do you have a kappa haka group at your school?

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicky
    This activity was supper fun to do. I really liked the 1st performances because of how they moved at the same time.

    Yes I do have a Kappa haka group at school and I am apart of one. At Kappa haka it is sometimes difficult because you have to remember all the lyrics to the song.

    What one is your favourite song out of this 3 chosen songs

    Malo Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moni,

    I'm glad you liked doing this activity! Yes, the first one was awesome - they must practise so much to make it look so smooth.

    It's so cool that you're involved in your kapa haka group at school. Learning songs is hard as it is, and so I can imagine it would be hard having to remember lyrics and perform at the same time! What's your kapa haka group called? We have one at my church called Te Ara Whakapono and I love watching them perform.

    My favourite one is Te Puku o Te Ika because I thought their singing was so powerful and beautiful - I had goosebumps watching it. My second would be Tamatea Arikinui because of their awesome movements and teamwork, too.

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nicky
    I'm glad to be apart of the summer learning journey. My Kapa haka groups name is just called Kapa haka. We don't really have a name for it.

    Aloha Moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Moni,

    That's good to hear! Oh fair enough :)

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete