Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

The Roaring 20’s (The 1920s)

For m y 18th activity I had to watch a short trailer of 2 silent movies and say what do I think about these 2 trailer's and I had tell if I would Watch these 2 movies?
                                                                                                       The lions cage 
Here is the 2 links to the 2  movies.                                         
               Gold rush                                                      I think this movie is about how a man is                                                                                                                      stuck in the lions cage. 
I think that this movie is about how                       
 a person finds his true love                                   I would want to watch this movie because it looks                                                                                                          super funny and hilarious

I would want to watch this video 
because it looks funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anitimoni

    It's Allie again from the SLJ team.

    You sound like you really enjoyed watching these silent films. They certainly are quite different from the movies that we watch today. I am not sure if I would want to watch too many of them. You have to concentrate really hard to figure out just what is going on.

    I agree with you and think that the first one is about finding true love. Looks like this one could be interesting to watch.
    And the lions cage is quite funny. I really like how he is so scared and then when he thinks that the lion is friendly and not worried about him he gets all brave! But then soon changes his mind! This one did make me laugh!

    Well done Anitimoni you are doing a great job making your way through the activities.
    The programme finishes tomorrow so make sure you post as many as you can before then.

    Keep blogging

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete