Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

Crossing the Tasman (Bonus activity)

For my 20th activity bonus activity I had to come up with a poem about me landing safe in Christchurch. Here is my poem. Hope you enjoy.

Ten stars twinkling in the sky
Nine birds flying in the sky
Eight clouds flowing by as I sit on my sit on the plane
Seven fireworks popping in the sky
Six golden fountains fizzing in the dark
Five pick rockets going high
Four flowers floating by
Three leaves blowing in the sky
Two trees swishing their leaves

And one moon up in the sky as I land safe in Christchurch

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anitimoni

    It's Allie again from the SLJ team.

    Wow! I really enjoyed reading you poem, you have done a fantastic job with this. I really like the language that you have used.
    I love the ten star twinkling in the sky and the three leaves blowing in the sky. These two lines in particular are just great.

    Do you like creative writing at school? I am sure that you must as you have done such a great job with this poem.

    Well done Anitimoni

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Allie

    Thank you for the amazing comment.

    I do love creative writing. I always loved writing when I was little.

    Aloha Moni

    ReplyDelete