Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

In Flanders Fields (Bonus activity)

For my 17th activity bonus activity I had to read a poem and answer 3 questions. Here is what I have done. Hope you enjoy 

Link to the poem

What do you think about this poem?, Do you like?, How does it make you feel? 

I think that this poem was super describing and nice, I really like this poem because helps me think about my future life, This poem makes me feel sad because of the people who went to fight for our country and they died.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Moni
    I think this poem was describing too.
    Did this poem make you feel happy too.
    Keep the good work up.
    -Lesieli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Lesieli

      I found this poem happy and sad at the same time.

      Thank you

      Moni

      Delete
  2. Hi Anitimoni

    It's Allie again from the SLJ team. I live in Greymouth but I an currently sitting in Christchurch airport on my way home from Auckland. I have just been there meeting with all the SLJ team.

    This is certainly a very sad poem and it really does make you think about all of the soldiers that gave their lives so that we could live in the peaceful country that we do today.

    Have you read this poem before or is this the first time?

    Have you ever been to Anzac Day parade before?
    In Greymouth we always go the dawn parade, where we meet at 6.30am and walk with the soldiers and then have a small ceremony at the cenotaph. This is a place where we remember the soldiers who passed away. It is great to see more and more young people there each year.

    Well done Anitimoni, Keep up the great work.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete